Pouring passion into
hospitality for over 30 years!
- Do I have what it takes to be a
- If you like people and are at least 18 years of age, you
can learn to tend bar.
Will I get practical experience while I'm
in your bartending class?
- You will have many hours of hands-on practical experience
behind the bar, using authentic barroom supplies and equipment in a bar-like atmosphere.
What if my regular job or class schedule gets in the way of my classes?
- We arrange your schedule so it does not interefore with your job or other classes.
- Will you help me find a full-time job after I finish the classes, and will I still be allowed to work in your catering jobs?
- We realize, when you come to us, your goal is more than part-time work or learning bartending ... it's also to obtain employment. Getting you ready for employment is a vital part of the training you receive as one of our workers and bartending trainees, and we offer as much counseling as you need until you are happily employed. Yes, you will still be eligible for catering work.
Do I need my own bar tools and
- No. We supply everything, even the pen!
What size are the classes? Will I have personal
attention from the instructor?
- The classes are kept small intentionally
to ensure that every student receives personal instruction and plenty of experience
utilizing the bar equipment.
I want to work in another state when
I finish training. Will you help me find a job there?
- Yes, we will
work with you till you land the job you want!
Contact us for more info